Here’s the deal—if you hate doing certain tasks that are essential to the success of your coaching business, you’re going to constantly struggle as a coach. You can’t build a thriving and profitable business unless you ENJOY the doing work involved.
And I don’t mean you enjoy 50% of the work involved. Like you really love coaching, but you hate marketing. That’s not going to fly. You need to enjoy the majority of the work to make your business work for you.
I can teach you the most effective and clear cut techniques for getting clients and making money as a coach, but if you get stressed out, procrastinate, or make excuses about implementing those techniques, it doesn’t do you much good does it?
In this episode, you’ll discover how to handle tasks in your business that you hate doing so that you can move forward in your business and achieve the success you desire.
In This Episode:
- Can I apply my dog trainer’s advice to my coaching business?
- The 4 options you have when there’s a task you hate doing in your business
- How to get into a better mental space to achieve greater success in your biz & get more enjoyment out of it
- Why hating certain tasks in your business (even small ones) will eventually lead to burnout or failure
- How to know when it’s time to hire a task you don’t like out to a 3rd party
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get “How To Get 10 New Clients In 30 Days” free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on iTunes would be great too.