We’re mixing it up this week and doing a little Q&A on the podcast. This question comes from Marsha Boyle in Brisbane, Australia. She asks:
How do you get people to see the value of investing in themselves?
Great question! I know a lot of coaches struggle with this. I certainly did when I was first building my coaching business.
If you can’t get your prospects to understand the value of investing in themselves and in coaching, you’re going to struggle to build a profitable coaching business because no one is going to want to pay you for your services. To fix this, there are certain techniques you can use to effectively communicate the value of what you do and make your prospects EAGER to pay you.
In This Episode:
- What your ideal clients ARE excited to invest a lot of money in vs. what they’re not willing to invest in when it comes to coaching
- If you’re having trouble closing the deal during sales conversations—is the problem you or is it the prospect you’re talking to?
- Why “coaching” itself is something that most people won’t spend money on
- How to effectively convey the value of your coaching services to every prospect every time
- The #1 thing you need to do right now to increase your conversion rate of prospect to high-paying clients
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get Laurel’s 5-Step System To Land Coaching Clients On Demand free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.