But what’s the best way to launch one and make sure it’s successful?
In this episode, ProCoach founder Laurel Staples talks about the tools she used to launch her latest group program, ProCoach Elite and gives you “launch advice” you can use to make sure your own group coaching program is a success.
In This Episode:
- The #1 reason to start a group coaching program — does this apply to you?
- Why selling a group program is trickier than selling one-on-one coaching (and how to work around this)
- The best way to sell your group coaching program (if you have a little time)
- No time to sell? Try this “hands-free” method…
- How to know (ahead of time) if your group coaching program will be success or not
- What your coaching clients want (and how to give it to them)
- Getting big money for your group coaching program — why people pay top dollar for group coaching
- Four different ways to sell group coaching programs
- How to explain what you’re offering to potential clients
- Five different ways to deliver your content and training in a group coaching program
- The two most common questions potential clients will have about your group coaching program
- Using email to get people excited about your group coaching program
- Automating your launch
- How many emails should you send during a launch period?
- Making sure your group coaching program is successful
Links To Things We Talk About:
- ProCoach Elite
- Thrive Themes
- Lead Pages
- How To Get Your First 1000 Email Subscribers
- Zoom Video Conferencing
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get Laurel’s 5-Step System To Land Coaching Clients On Demand free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.