Most coaches got into this line of work because they love the coaching itself. They want to help people make changes in their lives. They want to make a difference in the world.
And to do that, you have to take care of business.
On this episode of ProCoach Podcast, we talk about resources you can use to automate the “business” part of your coaching business. How to make scheduling with clients easier, how to make getting paid painless, and more.
In This Episode:
- The coaching tools you need to spend more time with your clients (and your family)
- Automating scheduling appointments with clients
- How to avoid being double-booked
- You can pay now or you can pay later (but you’re going to pay)
- The real cost of buying on price
- If you want to look like a professional, you need this on your website…
- How to mess up your mailing list (and if you’re doing this, how to fix the problem…)
- The best way to get paid by clients
- A good reason to never send invoices to clients
- Making sure you get paid by clients
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Google Calendar
- Google Voice
- Call Recorder For Skype (Mac)
- Pamela For Skype (PC)
- Dictaphone Voice Recorder (iPhone)
- Aweber Autoresponder
- GMass – Send Bulk Email Via Gmail
- PayPal Here
- Square Credit Card Processing
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get Laurel’s 5-Step System To Land Coaching Clients On Demand free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.