This episode of ProCoach Podcast is about just that… If you want the maximum money for your one-on-one (and group) coaching, listen up!
In This Episode:
- How most coaches come up with a price for their coaching services
- The reason so many coaches quit coaching
- Why you shouldn’t charge hourly for your coaching
- Getting long-term coaching clients (and how to charge them)
- Words to stay away from when selling your coaching services
- Why people don’t want coaching (HINT: It’s not what you think…)
- The biggest mistake coaches make when pricing their coaching services
- How Hugh sold a $16,000 coaching package (and how you can do the same thing)
- Are your coaching prices too low?
- Why charging your clients more money for your coaching is helpful to them
- The biggest mistake new coaches make when it comes to pricing
- How much money do you want to make?
- The sad financial reality of most coaches (and how to make sure this doesn’t happen to you)
- Do people think you price is too high? There’s a solution for that…
- Why to never list coaching prices on your website
- The first step to increasing your prices
- When is the right time to charge $100,000 for your coaching?
Links To Things I Talk About:
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get Laurel’s 5-Step System To Land Coaching Clients On Demand free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.