Charge a lot of money for your coaching.
And how to do that is exactly what we talk about on this episode of ProCoach Podcast…
In This Episode:
- The first step to start charging for your coaching services
- How to come up with a price for your coaching services
- Getting comfortable asking for more money
- Are you coaching people for free? This may be your biggest stumbling block to getting paid…
- Transitioning free coaching clients to paid coaching clients
- Making the leap from beginner coach to “high-end” coach
- What raising your prices for coaching looks like…
- Why charging per hour may is a bad idea (and how to sell a “flat rate” coaching option)
- Getting results for your coaching clients — what do “good” results look like?
- The first thing you should do when working with a coaching client
- How long does it take to sell high-dollar coaching services?
- Knowing if a potential coaching client is right for you…
- Why it’s difficult to say no to a potential coaching client who wants to hire you, but isn’t the right fit
- Sharing business (and clients) with other coaches — why this is a good idea
- Do you have a fear of high-dollar clients?
- The best way to learn to sell high-dollar coaching services
- New at coaching? Getting your first 10 clients…
- Moving your coaching business from from average (or below-average) to awesome
- Making sure you don’t get stuck as a “low-end” coach
- Why coaches should have coaches
- Running group programs to maximize your coaching income
- The “secret” payoff of group programs
- Advice for creating coaching products to sell
- Product design advice — what coaching clients want
- How long does a good product take to create?
Links To Things I Talk About:
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get Laurel’s 5-Step System To Land Coaching Clients On Demand free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.