Neil Bondre does things differently… And his method of collecting money after he’s worked with them has allowed him to build a thriving coaching business, working with clients to help them find new employment and get into medical school.
On this episode of ProCoach Podcast, I talk with Neil about why getting paid after the work is done makes sense for some coaches. Does it make sense for you? Listen up…
In This Episode:
- Why charging people after a coaching session is better for you as a coach
- The 3 benefits of a short “test” call with clients
- What makes a good coaching client
- Client “Red Flags” you should watch out for
- How how to “close” 90% of your potential clients
- Seeing the potential in clients who need help (and making sure you don’t pick clients who can’t be helped)
- Are you coaching yourself out of a job?
- Keeping in touch with coaching clients after you work together is done
- Specific ways to followup with coaching clients
- Getting feedback from coaching clients
Links To Things I Talk About:
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get Laurel’s 5-Step System To Land Coaching Clients On Demand free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.