On this episode of ProCoach Podcast, Jennifer Trask returns to talk about how she uses Facebook Live to connect with people get more coaching clients.
In This Episode:
- 5 different ways to use Facebook Live to grow your coaching business
- How (and why) people buy coaching
- Need more people on your mailing list? How to do it using Facebook Live…
- What you need to do right now (while you’re listening to this podcast) in order to take advantage of Facebook Live
- Two ways to organize a “Q&A Session” via Facebook Live
- What to do is nobody is watching your Facebook Live event
- A trick radio DJs use to get people to interact with you
- The “New York Times” rule of social media
- Balancing good content with the ego stroke that comes from broadcasting live on social media
- Making sure the content you release via social media is useful to people
- Is your content helpful to people? A question to ask yourself before you release it…
- Transitioning potential clients you meet on Facebook to actual clients who pay you money for coaching
- The right way to use Facebook Groups to promote your coaching business
- What gives a post on social media value?
- Avoiding the “timesuck” of Facebook while still using it to help your coaching business (and help other people)
- The self-sabotaging behavior of coaches (and how to stop it with a simple kitchen appliance)
Links To Things I Talk About:
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get Laurel’s 5-Step System To Land Coaching Clients On Demand free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.