Is it the right opportunity for you?
Emi Kirschner has built her coaching business through networking events and public speaking gigs. In this episode of ProCoach Podcast, she talks about connecting with people both one-on-one and in group situations.
In This Episode:
- The commonality between all “networking events”
- What you need to know (and have ready) before you attend a networking event
- How to bring up your coaching services during conversations at networking events
- Making sure you don’t “attack” potential clients with info about your coaching
- How to determine is a potential coaching client is ready to work with you?
- Questions to ask potential coaching clients
- Are you judging your coaching clients? Seriously… Be honest!
- Coaching surprises — the good and the bad
- How to have the confidence when selling your coaching services (even when you’re nervous on the inside)
- The way to look at sales, so selling your coaching services doesn’t feel “icky”
- Where (and how) coaching sales are made
- Speaking? How to get more bookings…
- Selling your coaching services during a speaking presentation
- Advice for brand new coaches to build their coaching businesses
Links To Things I Talk About:
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get Laurel’s 5-Step System To Land Coaching Clients On Demand free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.