What if you got paid for it?
It’s possible. On this episode of ProCoach Podcast, I talk to coach Alyson Garrido about how she’s reaching out to potential coaching clients through free and paid workshops.
In This Episode:
- Alyson’s #1 job as a coach (HINT: It’s the same as your #1 job as a coach)
- How Alyson views her coaching clients
- Why people hire Alyson as a coach (and why they’ll hire you)
- How Alyson uses “speaking” to get new coaching clients
- Getting started in the speaking business
- The way to transition people who are curious or “on the fence” about coaching to coaching clients who pay you money
- When Alyson started as a coach, this is the first place she went to in search of new clients…
- Establishing yourself as an expert in your niche (and an expert coach)
- Using “community events” to establish yourself as a top coach
- Where to practice your “coaching pitch”
- The “five-part strategy” Alyson uses to get the attention of prospective coaching clients
- What are you going to talk about at your speaking gig?
- The YMCA — More than just a gym…
- Should you speak for free?
- How to get to know potential clients (to see if your coaching is a good match for them)
- Selling from the stage… How Alyson does it.
- The best way to sign people up for your email list (without being pitchy)
- Should you charge potential clients for your initial coaching session?
- Mindset — how important is it when selling coaching services?
- Making sure you get paid for your coaching work
- Where to look for paid speaking gigs
- Nervous about speaking in front of people? How to handle that…
Links To Things I Talk About:
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get “How To Get 10 New Clients In 30 Days” free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on iTunes would be great too.