On this episode of ProCoach Podcast, Brian King talks about how he’s using Facebook to make connections with people and build his coaching business. His simple strategy can be used by any coach, including you!
In This Episode:
- Starting conversations with potential clients on Facebook (and other social media outlets)
- How to move conversations from Facebook to places that are more conducive for selling your coaching services
- Discussing “private and sensitive issues” with potential coaching clients
- The challenges of “imposter syndrome”
- Empathy — why it’s so powerful in getting new coaching clients (and how to show it)
- The best way to attract new coaching clients
- A coaching lesson from Steve Martin
- Why “sharing information” about what you do on Facebook isn’t enough when it comes to getting new coaching clients
- “Noise” on social media (and how to avoid it)
- The best way to get people to take your coaching advice
- Trolls on social media (and how not to get sucked in)
- “Explaining” – How it can help you to get more coaching clients
- The power of journaling for coaches
- Using Facebook Live to get coaching clients
- How long should you work with coaching clients?
- “Instant Success” for coaching clients and how to use it
- Using podcasts to market your coaching business
- Don’t have a podcast? How to get interviewed on podcasts (even podcasts that aren’t about coaching)
- How to prepare for podcast interviews
- Getting attention for your coaching business – how to get better at doing it
Links To Things We Talk About:
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get Laurel’s 5-Step System To Land Coaching Clients On Demand free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.