FREE LIVE BUSINESS TRAINING
HOW TO LAND YOUR FIRST 10 CLIENTS
Friday, Sept 18, 2015 @ 12pm EST
Don’t wait to start learning the best marketing tools and strategies you need to land more clients and take your coaching business to the next level. Every month, ProCoach Academy founder, Laurel Staples, presents a free live training class for members of the ProCoach community and beyond. Sign up today!
Once you become a coach, how do you get clients?
After you graduate coaching school, it can feel like a daunting task to get your first clients. Where do you start? What do you do first? Which activities should you spend your valuable time on that will attract clients to you? How do you get someone to actually pay for your services?
The problem coaches face isn’t a lack of information about how to market yourself. The real problem is that there’s TOO MUCH information. There are so many possible ways to market your business—social media, email newsletters, blogging, networking—that it’s difficult to know what approach to take to find clients.
Most coaches end up trying one marketing technique after another, barely scratching the surface of each, and quickly becoming frustrated that none of them pay off. Even worse, they spend loads of time and energy working their businesses only to give up before even landing one client.
Does this describe you?
- You’ve graduated coaching school (or you’re about to graduate) and you have no idea how to start getting paying clients
- You feel overwhelmed with all the marketing information available for coaches and you’re uncertain what to do first to get clients coming in the door
- You’re eager to start coaching (and ready to shout out what you do from the rooftops!), but it feels like no one seems to care about your newfound passion
- Do you need a website? A logo? An email list? You’ve got a lot of questions about which tools are really going to help you grow your business and which are just hype
To become a successful coach with a thriving, full-time business, there are TWO separate skills you have to learn…
First, you have to learn how to coach. That’s a given. That’s why you enrolled in a great coaching school—to hone in your coaching skills and get certified. Now, you’re eager to start coaching. Unfortunately, this is where most coaches stop.
BUT… the second skill you have to learn is how to land clients. That is, how to fill your coaching practice with people who eager to work with you. That’s where this webinar will help you…
In this FREE training, you’ll learn…
- The 5 hyped-up coach marketing strategies that are actually wasting your time and distracting you from finding clients instead of helping you
- How to use the coaching skills you already have to magnetize new clients to you (without having to traditionally “market” yourself)
- The secret technique for conveying the value of your coaching services so that prospects are eager to work with you
- The biggest mistake that new coaches make that prevent them from landing their first 10 clients (you’re probably doing it right now without knowing it)
- The #1 action you can take in the next 10 days to find new prospects
Don’t miss this FREE LIVE TRAINING!! There are only 25 spots available, and no replays or recordings will be sent out (unless you’re a ProCoach Academy student or alumni). SIGN UP NOW to reserve your spot.