Before you do ANYTHING else to market your coaching business, you need to choose the perfect niche and decide what you’re going to specialize in.
If you’re wanting more clients, it might seem counterintuitive to narrow down your focus and only work with a certain group of people, but this will actually allow you to land more clients and make more income than you ever would as a generalist coach.
In this episode, I’ll share with you exactly why choosing a niche will help you have more success in your coaching business and how to choose the perfect niche for your unique business.
In This Episode:
- What’s the difference between the “generalist coach” vs. the “specialist coach” and why you want to be in the latter category
- The reason working with everyone will backfire on you
- Why you need to choose a niche if you want to successfully market your coaching business online
- 4 questions to answer to define your perfect niche
- How to know if you’ve chosen the right niche (because if you choose the wrong one, you won’t benefit in terms of clients or income)
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get “How To Get 10 New Clients In 30 Days” free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on iTunes would be great too.