If you’re sick of waiting for the right “live event” opportunity to come along, you may want to consider creating your own live event.
On this episode of ProCoach Podcast, Jim Palmer talks about how he’s built his coaching business through his own series of live events and how you can do the same…
In This Episode:
- Coaching from anywhere in the world – how you can do it
- Taking risks in your business (and life)
- Getting through “A Season Of Crisis”
- What if?
- How stretching yourself is helpful to your coaching clients
- A coaching (and business lesson) from Hillary Clinton
- Overcoming your fear of public speaking
- How to sell your coaching through public speaking
- A three-word philosophy that will make your coaching business (and life) a lot better
- The most powerful way to sell your coaching services (and get the most money for them)
- Why few people do live coaching events
- What you need to know about hosting a live coaching seminar, bootcamp, or workshop
- The two best cities to do live events in (at least as far as getting cheap seminar space)
- Where to start if you want to do your first live event
- How much money does it cost to host a live coaching event?
- Time management for coaches – how do you manage client and family obligations?
- What you don’t see when you look at successful people
- What to do if you only have $300 to spend on a live coaching event…
Links To Things We Talk About:
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get “How To Get 10 New Clients In 30 Days” free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on iTunes would be great too.