But perhaps the worse part is that one-on-one coaching severely limits the number of people you can work with.
Fortunately, there are multiple ways to coach people. One of those ways is to create products and courses based on your coaching philosophy. And if you’re interested in doing this, you’ll want to listen to this episode of ProCoach Podcast, because creating coaching products is exactly what we’re talking about…
In This Episode:
- The big difference between personal coaching, live events, and coaching products
- How to make your first coaching product
- Doing the “coaching” work once (and being paid for it again and again)
- Making yourself the “go-to” coach
- The way do deliver paid coaching content online using a tool you probably already have
Links To Things I Talk About:
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get “How To Get 10 New Clients In 30 Days” free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on iTunes would be great too.