If you’re scared (or timid) about asking for money for your coaching services, this episode of ProCoach Podcast is for you…
In This Episode:
- Why people find selling scary (and how to make sure it isn’t scary for you)
- One of the biggest challenges we face as humans (and why this is affecting your ability to sell)
- How to sell in a way that isn’t “icky” and doesn’t come across as aggressive
- Why people get “offended” at sales (and how to make sure this doesn’t happen when you sell your coaching services)
- The big mistake new coaches make when selling their coaching services
- How to build rapport with potential coaching clients
- Turning connections on LinkedIn into coaching clients
- The art of “small talk”
- How to talk to a prospective coaching client — one word that changes everything
- Asking for the sale — how to do it
- The three reasons a prospective coaching client will say no to working with you
- Building “instant rapport” with the people you meet (including prospective coaching clients)
- How to start a conversation with a prospective coaching clients — a simple, three-step process you can start to use today
- What your dentist can teach you about how to effectively sell coaching services
- How to negotiate a sale without dropping your prices
Links To Things I Talk About:
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get “How To Get 10 New Clients In 30 Days” free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on iTunes would be great too.