Depressing, isn’t it? But this is how all industries work. Take musicians for example — this is obvious when you turn on the radio.
The good news is that “broke coaches” can be fixed. The first thing to look at is mindset, which is exactly what we’re doing on this episode of ProCoach Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Why most coaches aren’t getting the clients they desire
- The mindset you need to be successful as a coach (and how to get it)
- Are you afraid of your own success? How to tell…
- A reason why “good marketing” may not be working for you
- “Career Sabotage” — what it looks like
- The harsh reality of growing a coaching business (and what stops most people from doing it)
- What does it take to have a successful coaching business? (HINT: The answer is counter-intuitive and probably not what you’re doing)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Need More Clients For Your Coaching Business?
Get “How To Get 10 New Clients In 30 Days” free of charge, as our thanks for being a ProCoach Podcast listener!
Help Your Friends Build A Profitable Coaching Business…
If you like ProCoach Podcast, please tell a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like ProCoach Podcast, a review on iTunes would be great too.