READY TO HAVE CLIENTS BEGGING TO WORK WITH YOU?
YEAH, WE THOUGHT SO.
Ever wonder why some coaches are magically able to attract the clients they love working with while other coaches struggle to get anyone to pay for their services? There’s a reason. The coaches who are thriving have a client attraction system in place. They know how to package and market their genius. They know how to sell their services. They know how to get a “yes!” from prospects almost every time.
If this doesn’t describe you (believe me, it definitely didn’t describe me at one point!), that’s where the ProCoach Academy can help. ProCoach Academy teaches you a step-by-step marketing, selling, and communication system you need to effortlessly land clients now and for years to come. In 10 weeks, you’ll discover the secrets to having clients begging to work with you.
THIS IS YOUR ONE. STOP. SHOP.
THERE ARE 4 CRITICAL COMPONENTS OF CREATING A SUCCESSFUL COACHING BUSINESS AND YOU’LL LEARN ALL OF THEM…
Discover how to easily get a “yes” from prospects in an authentic, non-salesy way.
YOU’LL WALK AWAY FROM THIS PROGRAM WITH…
- A proven step-by-step client attraction system that enables you to create 10 new coaching clients in a 30-day period, as often as you activate it
- Knowing your profitable niche and exactly how to locate your ideal clients
- A unique Signature Coaching Program that makes you the expert and distinguishes you from the competition
- How to price your services so that you and your clients are happy
- A marketing plan and robust sales funnel that work together to effortlessly bring you new clients month after month
- Tools for turning your website into a dynamic, 24-hour sales-getting machine
- How to create compelling content and marketing material that magnatized ideal clients to you
- Knowing how to consistently and effectively sell your services during Strategy Sessions and get a “YES!” with total confidence, ease, and grace
- Techniques for eliminating overwhelm and creating a highly profitable coaching business with zen-like abilities
OH, IT’S ON NOW, BABY!
Convenient Learning Environment
Each week during the program, a new module will be sent to you. So no matter what your schedule, you can consume the material at your convenience anytime before the following group coaching session.
We believe that every coach needs a coach. It’s critical to receive guidence, feedback, and motivation to keep you pressing forward towards building your dream business. In PCA, you’ll get personalized coaching from Laurel to help you reach your goals.
Accountability & Support
It’s challenging to build your business alone. That’s why we believe in accountability. During the coaching sessions, we’ll do accountability check-ins to help keep you on track and moving towards your goals.
After 10 weeks, we won’t kick you out of the nest to do all this on your own. As part of this program, you’ll receive a lifetime membership to our monthly ProCoach Mastermind Group where you’ll continue to get live support for years to come.
TAKE A PEEK INSIDE THE ACADEMY
(YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO)
MODULE 1 — The Secrets to Becoming a Client Magnet
You have the talent, passion, and skills to coach people—to help change lives and make a difference in this world. You’re geared up and ready to go. But how do you find people to coach?? Well, that’s the million-dollar question…and you’ll get the answer in Module 1.
In this module, you’ll learn the proven strategies for making the process of landing new clients easy and enjoyable…even if you feel like “marketing” is a four-letter word. Plus, you’ll start putting into action the #1 trust-building technique that will have new clients eager to work with you, so you can stop chasing after them.
- Learn how to use the coaching skills you already have to magnetize ideal clients to you (without having to traditionally “market” yourself)
- Grow your business exponentially while spending less time worrying about marketing and selling (it’s easier than you might think)
- Discover the #1 action you can take IMMEDIATELY to find new prospects
- The biggest mistakes that coaches make that unknowingly repels prospects
MODULE 2 — Define Your Profitable Niche
If you want to build a thriving business, you can’t be everything to everyone. When people go to the doctor, they don’t want a “generalist” … they want a “specialist” (and they’re willing to pay a lot more for it, too). This concept is the same for coaches—your clients want to work with a specialist…an EXPERT.
In this module, you’ll learn how to choose the perfect target market and niche for your business, so that you can (1) set yourself up as the go-to expert in your niche, (2) always be working with clients you LOVE, and (3) attract incredible clients who are happy to pay you for your program.
- Position yourself as the Go-To Expert in your field by defining your profitable target market and niche
- Learn how to charge more for your services and attract more of the clients you want (simultaneously)
- Tune into your ideal clients’ important needs and desires so you can better serve them (which will lead to GREAT word-of-mouth referrals)
- Find out how taking the “big fish in a small pond” approach will allow you to exponentially grow your coach practice
MODULE 3 — Speak Your Client’s Language
The #1 reason that coaches struggle to consistently land new clients is due to a language barrier. If your ideal clients aren’t immediately seeing the value in your services, you’re not speaking your client’s language. That’s right, your clients are speaking in English and you’re speaking in Coachenese.
In this module, you will learn how to speak the right “language” with your clients, which will enable you to effectively communicate what you offer and clearly convey the value of time and money invested in your services.
- Learn the distinct language that highly successful coaches use to communicate with their existing and future clients
- Find out the #1 misnomer that leads to the client language barrier so you can avoid it
- Discover what your clients REALLY want from you—not what you THINK they want (the success of your business depends on understanding this difference!)
- Get the first look at how to buff up your copywriting skills and get more leads through your website, brochures, and other marketing material (more on this in Module 7)
MODULE 4 — Design Your Signature Program
To build a profitable coaching practice, you can’t sell sessions a la carte and expect clients to get great results or consistently come back for more. You need a Signature Program.
Developing your own Signature Program—the foundational program that you use for your one-on-one or group coaching—is the best way to attract more clients, increase your credibility, and get better results for your clients. A unique, detailed program has the power to sell itself because it helps your clients visualize what they’re investing in by working with you.
In this module, you will develop your own exclusive Signature Program that you will use to increase your expert status, offer more value to your clients, and make more money.
- Learn how to develop your own unique Signature Coaching Program to increase the credibility and exclusivity of your coaching services (and eliminate competition)
- Find out the #1 mistake that will make a Signature Program flop
- Get 5 hot tips for effective communicating your program to your prospects and make more sales
- Determine how much to charge for your program so both you and your clients are happy
MODULE 5 — Magic Marketing Model
Marketing your coaching program can feel outright painful if you’re taking a “traditional” approach. You feel like you constantly have to chase clients down and convince them to work with you…which feels inauthentic and icky.
In this module, you’ll learn the Magic Marketing Model. This model is “Magic” because when you follow it, it doesn’t feel like you’re “marketing” yourself—it feels enjoyable, productive, and full of ease. PLUS! It’s a thousand times more effective at landing new clients than the “traditional” approach.
- Learn the Magic Marketing Model and use it to start consistently landing new clients with ease
- Develop your authentic communication strategy to create awareness of your coaching services and build your tribe
- Unlock the proven 4-step system to effectively market your business without feeling “icky”
- Get better results through “sharing” your coaching program instead of “selling” it
- BONUS! Create your own unique monthly marketing calendar to consistently keep prospects entering into your sales funnel
MODULE 6 — Making the Sale & Getting a “Yes”
How many times have you tried to enroll a prospect in your coaching program only to hear reactions like: “I have to think about it,” “I can’t afford it right now,” or “I need to ask my husband/wife/cat/favorite aunt before I enroll”? After you’ve done all the work it takes to get a prospect interested in your services, it’s essential to know how to effectively “close the deal” to turn that prospect into a paying client.
In Module 6, you’ll learn how to close the deal with new clients by properly conveying the value and benefits of your services. This will allow you to start receiving more “yes’s” than “no’s” and begin filling up your practice MUCH faster.
- How to overcome client’s common objections, tough questions, and hesitations about enrolling in your program
- Closing the deal in a way that’s enjoyable and fun (and not salesy)
- Learn the fool-proof strategies for comfortably discussing your program and fees
- Enhance your ability to ask for money with confidence and conviction
MODULE 7 — Design a Website That Sells Your Services
Your website is the ONLY tool that’s working to sell your coaching 24/7. But most coaches aren’t utilizing their website as a sales tool, because they don’t know how. To build a powerful online platform that does the work FOR YOU, you can’t just paste up a bio and description of services and cross your fingers.
In this module, you’ll discover the best ways to optimize your coaching website to pre-sell your program so you can maximize your client conversation rate while minimizing the time you have to spend marketing and selling.
- Learn the 3 critical components that make a compelling website home page
- Discover the ultimate do’s and don’t’s for a highly converting coaching website
- Get proven strategies for getting more email sign-ups (and turning website viewers into clients)
- 5 easy strategies to increase your website’s conversation rate
- How to write attention-grabbing copy for your website and other marketing material
MODULE 8 — Form Your Referral Partner Team
Word-of-mouth recommendations have always been the best marketing there is. It’s the easiest way to build trust with potential clients, effortlessly sell your services, and grow your business.
In this module, you’ll learn simple strategies for turning other people into ambassadors for your brand and creating strong referral partner relationships for years to come.
- How to locate referral partners who are happy to send clients to you
- Learn the best practices for reaching out to great referral partners
- Turn your past or present clients into your best referral partners
- 3-Step System for getting the most out of your referral relationships
MODULE 9 — Create Wealth Thru Workshops
Workshops are the secret weapon of successful coaches. But not all workshops are created equal. When you’re using workshops or speaking engagements to grow your business, there are specific techniques you need to learn if you want to convert members of your audience into clients.
In this module, you’ll find out how to present a workshop easily and effectively and use them as a powerful tool to quickly fill up your practice.
- Learn to create compelling workshops that magnetize your ideal clients to you
- How to avoid the 3 common (yet deadly) mistakes coaches make during their workshops
- Learn the #1 strategy for selling your coaching program during a workshop
- Master the end-of-workshop pitch so you can easily sign up new clients into your program
- BONUS! Get the 5 simple steps for filling the room at your workshops every time
MODULE 10 — Attract Clients with Writing & Blogging
Writing and blogging can be a very useful tool for building trust with new prospects and growing your online presence for your business. By using free and inexpensive online tools, you’ll be able to streamline your marketing while increasing your client roaster.
In this module, you’ll find out how to use article writing and blogging to find new clients, better communicate with existing clients, and spread your message.
- To blog or not to blog? Find out if blogging is the right approach for you
- 7 ways blogging can help you grow your coaching practice and expand your influence
- Get the big-picture strategy for getting more email subscribers and clients from your blog
- How to get started writing articles for other blogs and publications to reach more people
- Discover 15 great content ideas for writing client-magnetizing articles (for those times when you don’t know what to write)
MODULE 11 — Build Relationships with Email Marketing
Email marketing is one of the simplest, least expensive, and best business-building strategies you can use as a coach. When done right, email marketing is an effective way of moving people up the value chain—from subscribers to prospects to paying clients.
In this module, you’ll learn how to use email marketing to your full advantage…and how to make it fun, authentic (not salesy), and done in your own style and voice.
- The top 5 techniques for writing a compelling, client-magnetizing email
- The #1 strategy for turning your subscribers into one-on-one clients
- How to engage your subscribers on a continuous basis until they’re ready to work with you
- The BIGGEST mistake that business owners make in their emails that repels clients
MODULE 12 — Long-Term Success as a Coach
In this last module, we’ll wrap up this amazing 10 weeks by exploring how to achieve long-term success as a coach. You’ll learn what to do to keep a flow of clients coming into your individual practice now and for years to come.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE…
Hot Hook Formula
To engage potential clients and referral partners, it’s essential to talk about your coaching business in a compelling way (to avoid the common eyes-glazed-over look). Instead of using a boring elevator speech, you’ll learn how to write your own “Hot Hook” using the Hot Hook Formula that will have the people you’re speaking with eager to learn more about what you do.
Perfect Price Planner
As a coach, you don’t want your prices to be too high that no one can afford to work with you OR too low that you’re undervaluing what you do. So what do you charge? The Perfect Price Planner will help you to determine the perfect price for your services so both you and your clients will be happy.
Testimonials from current or former clients are a crucial part of building trust with your prospective clients. As part of this course, you’ll receive The Testimonial Blueprint—a comprehensive testimonial model that makes it easy to get powerful results-based testimonials from your clients to use as a key component of your authentic marketing strategy.
Headline Creation Formula
If you want people to pay attention to any of your marketing material that we discuss in this course—workshops, blog posts, website, emails, fliers—you need not just good, but great headlines. So as a bonus, you’ll receive a headline “plug & play” formula, which will allow you to easily create your own head-turning, client-magnetizing headlines.
Guest Speaker: Miki Strong
How To Charge What You’re Worth & Make More Money as a Coach
In this interview with Miki Strong, you’ll learn…
- How to get grounded in the true value you’re offering as a coach so you can comfortably charge what you’re worth
- The secret to asking for money with total confidence and conviction (without choking)
- What NOT TO DO when pricing your services and programs
- Fool-proof tips for making more money without doing more work
- The #1 mistake that coaches make when charging for their services that causes them to lose clients and money (and how to avoid it)
- The proven method for changing your negative beliefs around money…forever!
Miki Strong is a business strategist and money mentor…and a thoroughly unemployable woman. She’s the founder of the Unemployable Woman digital magazine and podcast, which both provide priceless straight-talk and savvy advice from top women paving the bold new road of business. In her work, she helps women entrepreneurs (re)define the rules of how business is done and create lifestyle balance—inside and outside a business—in the process.
Guest Speaker: Dez Stephens
How to Boost Your Confidence & Become a Prosperous Coach
In this interview with Dez Stephens, you’ll learn…
- How confidence and money are linked … and why you can’t have one without the other
- The proven method for quickly boosting your confidence in 3 easy stepsHow even a small increase in confidence can help you raise your coaching prices and land more clients (simultaneously!)
- The fool-proof strategy for dealing with rejection and setbacks in a way that won’t damage your confidence level
- The biggest mistake that coaches make that kills their confidence and leads to burnout
- #1 technique for making yourself instantly feel more confident NOW
Dez Stephens is a certified life coach, master trainer, and the founder of the Radiant Health Institute, which is a prominent training school for Holistic Coaching that certifies individuals, enabling them to create vibrant private practices in Life Coaching, Wellness Coaching, Health Coaching, Business Coaching and other forms of professional coaching. Dez is known for her great insight and compassionate support and is dedicated to enhancing lives through holistic coaching and meaningful publishing.
Guest Speaker: Maria Serbina
Become a Web Celeb
In this interview with Maria Serbina, you’ll learn…
- 3 Deadly mistakes coaches make when marketing their businesses online
- The biggest roadblock to getting more prospects to visit your website (and how to easily overcome it)
- The ultimate online marketing tool in 2016 that EVERY coach needs to know about (HINT: it’s NOT a social media platform)
- 5-Step Formula to increase your brand visibility and profits
- How to use your personality to spice up your marketing and attract more of the clients you want
Maria Serbina is a top brand visibility expert who teaches entrepreneurs how to get more visibility, exposure and credibility online using Social Influence Marketing. She says that if you can’t be found in a few seconds online, your business is invisible. She is an author of “If I Can’t Find You in 3 Seconds You Don’t Exist: Being Findable Online For Ultimate Visibility & Profits.” Maria also is a co-author of Amazon # 1 bestseller “Savvy Women Revving Up For Success.”
Guest Speaker: Maria Nemeth
Money Makeover: Unlock the Money You Desire
In this interview with Maria Nemeth, you’ll learn…
- How to stop holding yourself back any longer from making the money you desire
- How to align yourself with money so you can start to make a bigger impact with your business and have the true success you want
- Uncover money blocks anduse your creative ideas to create cash flow
- How to get out of your own way so you can take your business to the next level
Maria Nemeth is the founder of the Academy for Coaching Excellence and author of The Energy of Money. She has over twenty-five years experience as an internationally acclaimed coach and counselor. She is renowned for her insight and remarkable body of work. As a sought after coach for individuals and groups in state and federal agencies, and corporate settings, Dr. Nemeth has a treasure trove of practical ways to transform lives.
Guest Speaker: Hugh Liddle
10 Common Misconceptions About Selling Your Coaching Services
In this interview with Hugh Liddle, you’ll learn…
- How to develop a successful sales mindset that will enable you to land clients now and for years to come
- How to remove all fear from selling and approach every sales conversation with confidence…no matter who your prospect is
- What your prospects really want (because it’s not what you think they want)
- How to easily and effectively ask for the sale
- What your job actually is as a seller of your coaching services (and what it’s not)
Hugh Liddle is THE Sales Wizard at Red Cap Sales Coaching and Elite Sales Academy, where you can learn to make selling easy, fun and profitable. Hugh’s sales training and coaching comes from over 45 years of in-the-field sales and sales management experience, so you get real life experience from his teaching, not just something out of a textbook. Hugh is the author of Take the Icky and Scary Out of Sales. He’s also the radio talk show host of Sales Chalk Talk.
GET CLIENTS. GUARANTEED.
The ProCoach Academy is the only program of its kind that guarantees you get clients. That’s right. We whole-heartedly believe in this training and its ability to help you grow your coaching business and get more clients. So if for any reason you follow the steps and your client roster doesn’t increase, we’ll refund your money. It’s that simple.