Be-Live in U FREE TRAINING
HOW TO LAND YOUR FIRST (OR NEXT) 10 CLIENTS
After you graduate coaching school, it can feel like a daunting task to get your first clients and start growing your client base. Where do you start? What do you do first? Which activities should you spend your valuable time on that will attract clients to you? How do you consistently get people to pay for your services? This training is designed to answer these questions and help you cut through the marketing “hype” so you can do what really works to bring in an influx of clients & income starting NOW.
Why is it so challenging to land clients when you’re first starting out?
The problem coaches face isn’t a lack of information about how to market yourself. The real problem is that there’s TOO MUCH information. There are so many possible ways to market your business—social media, email newsletters, blogging, networking—that it’s difficult to know what approach to take to find clients.
Most coaches end up trying one marketing technique after another, barely scratching the surface of each, and quickly becoming frustrated that none of them pay off. Even worse, they spend loads of time and energy working their businesses only to give up before even landing one client.
Does this describe you?
- You’ve graduated coaching school (or you’re about to graduate) and you have no idea how to consistently getting paying clients
- You feel overwhelmed with all the marketing information available for coaches and you’re uncertain what to do first to get clients coming in the door
- You’re eager to coach more people, but it feels like no one seems to care about your passion or your business
- Do you need a website? A logo? An email list? You’ve got a lot of questions about which tools are really going to help you grow your business and which are just hype
First, you have to learn how to coach. That’s a given. That’s why you enrolled at Be-Live in U—to hone in your coaching skills and get certified. Now, you’re eager to use your training more. Unfortunately, this is where most coaches stop.
BUT… the second skill you have to learn is how to land clients. That is, how to fill your coaching practice with people who eager to work with you. That’s where this training will help you…
In this FREE training, you’ll learn…
- The 5 hyped-up coach marketing strategies that are actually wasting your time and distracting you from finding clients instead of helping you
- How to use the coaching skills you already have to magnetize new clients to you (without having to traditionally “market” yourself)
- The secret technique for conveying the value of your coaching services so that prospects are eager to work with you
- The biggest mistake that new coaches make that prevent them from landing their first 10 clients (you’re probably doing it right now without knowing it)
- The #1 action you can take in the next month to find new prospects